Manchester City vs Chelsea FC - a short intro
With teams as close as this in the league, the Manchester City vs Chelsea FC game is a difficult game to call. Bagging the points takes priority over style today, so don’t expect smooth fluid play.
Given that there is little difference in league position between these two, the Manchester City vs Chelsea FC game promises to be a tough game. Pundits have this as a game that could go either way. That said, there is a real danger of both teams cancelling each other out, so don’t expect too much from this Premier League game. Valuable points are up for grabs in a game where one solid push could result be the difference between a bag full of points, or a bag full of disappointment. The game kicks off at on the in the Etihad Stadium. Bookies have it all to do to predict this one.
- 7Shots on Goal7
- 18.3Total Shots17.3
- over 1.5under 1.593%7%Total Goals Over/Under
- over 2.5under 2.580%20%Total Goals Over/Under
- over 3.5under 3.562%38%Total Goals Over/Under
Manchester City and Chelsea FC in Head 2 Head
- Chelsea FC - Manchester City0-0February 24, 2019
- Manchester City - Chelsea FC6-0February 10, 2019
- Chelsea FC - Manchester City2-0December 8, 2018
- Chelsea FC - Manchester City0-2August 5, 2018
|no current series||Series||6 wins|