Aalesunds FK vs Odds Ballklubb | Odds & Predictions

If there was such a thing as a standard game in this league, then the Aalesunds FK vs Odds Ballklubb would be it. A simple game of football perfectly performed is required but not guaranteed.

Aalesunds FK
Odds Ballklubb
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwayColor Line Stadion | Ålesund

Aalesunds FK vs Odds Ballklubb - a short preview

The rules are simple; we Predict, the teams Perform and the fans Support, albeit from afar. Get any of those three key ingredients out of sync and the whole thing might just come undone. A tough ask from a league as unpredictable as the Eliteserien | Regular Season. Get your bookies on speed dial, because the Aalesunds FK vs Odds Ballklubb clash on the doesn’t just depend on an error free game at the Color Line Stadion, it depends on a performance to blow the doubters away. Kick-off starts at , so set your timers for a game that promises to show you just how competitive this league can be.

Statistics

Aalesunds FKL2 - 1L1 - 2L4 - 0L1 - 2D0 - 0
Odds BallklubbW1 - 0L7 - 0L2 - 3D2 - 2L1 - 2
  • 1Goals1.3
  • 3.9Corners3.6
  • 11.8Fouls6.9
  • 1.3Offsides1.7
  • 3.3Saves4.7
  • 11Total Shots11.2
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Aalesunds FK vs Odds Ballklubb

Aalesunds FK45%Odds Ballklubb30%Draw25%Win/Draw/Win
1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.551%49%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.529%71%Total Goals Over/Under

Aalesunds FK and Odds Ballklubb in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Aalesunds FK2-3April 23, 2022
  • Aalesunds FK - Odds Ballklubb0-3October 25, 2020
  • Odds Ballklubb - Aalesunds FK3-2July 25, 2020
11Table pos8
4 lostSeriesno current series
1Goals1.3
LOSELast matchWIN

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt304070
2SK Brann302061
3Tromsø IL301561
4Viking FK301358
5Molde FK302651
6Lillestrøm SK30043
7Strømsgodset IF30242
8Sarpsborg 0830341
9Rosenborg BK30-439
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb30-238
11Ham-Kam30-2034
12FK Haugesund30-633
13Sandefjord Fotball30-831
14Vålerenga IF30-1129
15Stabæk IF30-1829
Aalesunds FK LogoAalesunds FK30-5018