FK Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb odds and predictions

Is the FK Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb match going to be the game of the week? 90 minutes of solid football will determine that.

FK Bodø/Glimt
Odds Ballklubb
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwayAspmyra Stadion | Bodø

FK Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb - a short preview

The rules are simple; we Predict, the teams Perform and the fans Support, albeit from afar. Get any of those three key ingredients out of sync and the whole thing might just come undone. A tough ask from a league as unpredictable as the Eliteserien | Regular Season. Get your bookies on speed dial, because the FK Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb clash on the doesn’t just depend on an error free game at the Aspmyra Stadion, it depends on a performance to blow the doubters away. Kick-off starts at , so set your timers for a game that promises to show you just how competitive this league can be.

Statistics

FK Bodø/GlimtL2 - 1W5 - 1W1 - 2W0 - 1D1 - 1
Odds BallklubbL1 - 2L2 - 1D1 - 1D1 - 1W2 - 1
  • 2.1Goals0.9
  • 7.5Corners3.8
  • 7.6Fouls9.4
  • 1.7Offsides0.9
  • 3Saves2.4
  • 15.4Total Shots8.7
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on FK Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb

FK Bodø/Glimt67%Draw20%Odds Ballklubb13%Win/Draw/Win
1-013%2-013%0-010%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.551%49%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.529%71%Total Goals Over/Under

The most popular bets

The winner bet

FK Bodø/GlimtWin/Draw/Win
67%Probability*1.17Best odd*
Place bet nowOdds last updated:

The goal bet

more than 2.5 goalsTotal Goals Over/Under
51%Probability*1.29Best odd*
Place bet nowOdds last updated:

Get the best odds for FK Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb

Odds Comparison

Win/Draw/Win

  • FK Bodø/GlimtDrawOdds Ballklubb
  • Probability67%20%13%
  • Ivibet1.147.5012.00Odds last updated:
  • 1xbet1.178.0514.30Odds last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under

  • over 2.5under 2.5
  • Probability51%49%
  • Ivibet1.293.30Odds last updated:
  • 1xbet1.273.28Odds last updated:

Both Teams To Score Yes/No

  • yesno
  • Probability44%56%
  • Ivibet1.851.85Odds last updated:
  • 1xbet1.821.94Odds last updated:

FK Bodø/Glimt and Odds Ballklubb in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • FK Bodø/Glimt - Odds Ballklubb2-0May 3, 2023
  • FK Bodø/Glimt - Odds Ballklubb7-0August 6, 2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - FK Bodø/Glimt3-2July 2, 2022
  • FK Bodø/Glimt - Odds Ballklubb0-1September 12, 2021
1Table pos15
no current seriesSeries2 lost
2.1Goals0.9
LOSELast matchLOSE

Our favourite bet on FK Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb

Take a detailed look at the calculated probabilities of the Win/Draw/Win and the Over/Under 2.5 goals bet, and the Over/Under 2.5 Goals bet looks like a better option than the others. The combination of the calculated probability of success from 71% and the actual bet from 2.06 makes this our obvious favourite bet.

Our Favourite Bet

Outcomeless than 3.5 goalsMarketTotal Goals Over/Under
Currently Best Odd2.06

Dare to be different with a bet that challenges and excites. There is always a risk factor when betting, so make sure you bet to your ability! Bets are time-sensitive and subject to change.

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
FK Bodø/Glimt LogoFK Bodø/Glimt152133
2SK Brann16529
3Molde FK151428
4Viking FK141028
5Fredrikstad FK14723
6Strømsgodset IF14-319
7Lillestrøm SK14-619
8KFUM-Kameratene Oslo14-118
9Ham-Kam15117
10Kristiansund BK15-317
11Rosenborg BK14-717
12Sarpsborg 0814-816
13FK Haugesund13-614
14Tromsø IL15-714
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb15-1214
16Sandefjord Fotball15-513