Molde FK vs Odds Ballklubb - a short intro

The Molde FK vs Odds Ballklubb clash could be the game that stamps its mark on the top 6. Two top tier teams have 90 minutes to decide who reigns supreme. No pressure!

Molde FK
Odds Ballklubb
Eliteserien | NorwayAker Stadion | Molde

The kick-off sees what looks like being the biggest game of the day. Molde FK vs Odds Ballklubb, are two highly committed sides with nothing to prove, yet here we are. Fans expectations are at an all-time high with the prospects of an epic Eliteserien battle. This game is anything but a foregone conclusion and something as small as a momentary lapse in concentration at the Aker Stadion could end up being the difference between points and heartbreak. Strong refereeing will be required on the , to ensure that full time brings more goals than cards.

Molde FKW(2 - 3)W(0 - 2)W(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)
Odds BallklubbD(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(2 - 1)
  • 2.4Goals1.4
Performance of the last 10 matches

The most popular bets

The easy one

Molde FK Win/Draw/Win
43%Probability*4/5Best odd*
Place bet nowOdds last updated:

The funny one

more than 2.5 goals Total Goals Over/Under
66%Probability*5/8Best odd*
Place bet nowOdds last updated:

Our Favourite Bet

Molde FK +2.5 goals Handicap
93%Probability*Best odd*
Place bet now

Probabilities

Molde FK43%Odds Ballklubb34%Draw23%Win/Draw/Win
1-110%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • over 1.5under 1.585%15%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 2.5under 2.566%34%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.544%56%Total Goals Over/Under

Get the best odds for Molde FK vs Odds Ballklubb

Odds Comparison

Win/Draw/Win

  • Molde FKDrawOdds Ballklubb
  • Probability43%23%34%
  • 888sport4/511/433/10Odds last updated:
  • BETVictor4/514/510/3Odds last updated:
  • betway4/511/416/5Odds last updated:
  • Coral3/413/53/1Odds last updated:
  • Marathonbet9/1111/433/10Odds last updated:
  • NetBet4/511/416/5Odds last updated:
  • Unibet4/511/433/10Odds last updated:
  • William Hill1/15/25/2Odds last updated:
  • pinnacle sports5/647/1681/25Odds last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under

Both Teams To Score Yes/No

  • yesno
  • Probability67%33%
  • 888sport7/1116/13
  • BETVictor11/207/5
  • betway4/75/4
  • Unibet7/1116/13
  • William Hill5/86/5

Molde FK and Odds Ballklubb in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Molde FK2-2July 5, 2019
  • Odds Ballklubb - Molde FK1-1September 2, 2018
  • Molde FK - Odds Ballklubb0-1April 29, 2018
1Table pos3
3 winsSeries3 not lost
2.4Goals1.4
WINLast matchDRAW

Our Favourite Bet

OutcomeMolde FK +2.5 goalsMarketHandicap
Currently Best Odd

“Bookmaker” is offering a not too shabby little number and it’s our pick of the day. Dare to be different, with a bet that challenges your inner warrior. There is always a risk factor when betting, so make sure you bet to your ability! Bets are time sensitive and subject to change.