Odds Ballklubb vs Ham-Kam odds and predictions

Is the Odds Ballklubb vs Ham-Kam match going to be the game of the week? 90 minutes of solid football will determine that.

Odds Ballklubb
Ham-Kam
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwaySkagerak Arena | Skien

Odds Ballklubb vs Ham-Kam - a short preview

This looks like it could turn into a classic Eliteserien | Regular Season showdown. In normal times, getting the fans behind you in the build-up to a game is as important as the effort you put into the actual game, but these are not normal times, so the Odds Ballklubb vs Ham-Kam on the is going to have to assume that the fans are all in support. Bookies have given this game the coverage that it deserves, and our prediction reflects that. That said, this game has the potential to go either way, so check our game statistics before you fill out that betting slip. Kick-off at the Skagerak Arena starts at . Expect effort, passion, and a solid performance.

Statistics

Odds BallklubbL2 - 1D1 - 1D1 - 1W2 - 1D0 - 0
Ham-KamD0 - 0W1 - 2L1 - 2L3 - 0W1 - 0
  • 0.8Goals1.5
  • 3.4Corners4.9
  • 8.8Fouls9.9
  • 1.1Offsides1.8
  • 2.6Saves2.3
  • 8.4Total Shots12.9
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Odds Ballklubb vs Ham-Kam

Ham-Kam58%Draw22%Odds Ballklubb20%Win/Draw/Win
0-210%1-110%1-210%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.555%45%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.533%67%Total Goals Over/Under

Odds Ballklubb and Ham-Kam in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Ham-Kam2-0October 29, 2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Ham-Kam2-0September 17, 2022
  • Ham-Kam - Odds Ballklubb1-2May 28, 2022
13Table pos11
no current seriesSeries2 not lost
0.8Goals1.5
LOSELast matchDRAW

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt152133
2SK Brann16529
3Molde FK151428
4Viking FK141028
5Fredrikstad FK14723
6Strømsgodset IF14-319
7Lillestrøm SK14-619
8KFUM-Kameratene Oslo14-118
Ham-Kam LogoHam-Kam15117
10Kristiansund BK15-317
11Rosenborg BK14-717
12Sarpsborg 0814-816
13FK Haugesund13-614
14Tromsø IL15-714
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb15-1214
16Sandefjord Fotball15-513