Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK odds and predictions

It might look like the Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK clash is just another standard league game, but look closer and you’ll see that both teams have something to prove.

Odds Ballklubb
Kristiansund BK
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwaySkagerak Arena | Skien

Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK - a short preview

This looks like it could turn into a classic Eliteserien | Regular Season showdown. In normal times, getting the fans behind you in the build-up to a game is as important as the effort you put into the actual game, but these are not normal times, so the Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK on the is going to have to assume that the fans are all in support. Bookies have given this game the coverage that it deserves, and our prediction reflects that. That said, this game has the potential to go either way, so check our game statistics before you fill out that betting slip. Kick-off at the Skagerak Arena starts at . Expect effort, passion, and a solid performance.

Statistics

Odds BallklubbD1 - 1W2 - 1D0 - 0L0 - 4L4 - 0
Kristiansund BKW3 - 1L2 - 1L2 - 1D2 - 2L1 - 0
  • 1Goals1.3
  • 2.6Corners3.9
  • 8.6Fouls10.3
  • 1.1Offsides1
  • 2.9Saves4.3
  • 7.1Total Shots11.8
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK44%Odds Ballklubb32%Draw24%Win/Draw/Win
1-111%0-19%1-29%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.555%45%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.533%67%Total Goals Over/Under

Odds Ballklubb and Kristiansund BK in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Kristiansund BK1-1October 9, 2022
  • Kristiansund BK - Odds Ballklubb2-2July 24, 2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Kristiansund BK2-4November 7, 2021
  • Kristiansund BK - Odds Ballklubb2-0June 12, 2021
12Table pos9
3 not lostSeriesno current series
1Goals1.3
DRAWLast matchWIN

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt162336
2SK Brann17530
3Molde FK161328
4Viking FK15928
5Fredrikstad FK15826
6KFUM-Kameratene Oslo15021
7Strømsgodset IF15-419
8Lillestrøm SK14-619
9Ham-Kam16017
Kristiansund BK LogoKristiansund BK15-317
11FK Haugesund14-517
12Tromsø IL16-617
13Rosenborg BK14-717
14Sarpsborg 0815-817
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb16-1414
16Sandefjord Fotball15-513