Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK | Odds & Predictions

With everything still to play for at the lower end of the league, the Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK game could be an all-out action-packed game.

Odds Ballklubb
Lillestrøm SK
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwaySkagerak Arena | Skien

Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK - a short preview

There is more at stake in the Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK than just a win. A win keeps both teams in the fight to stay in the Eliteserien | Regular Season. Nothing less than 3 points is need, which makes this a crucial “must win” game. Kick-off on the is at . Depending on which side of the fence you’re on, viewing this game at the Skagerak Arena could be difficult. This game could be the final push for teams that just haven't performed. This looks like the sort of game that makes our predictions difficult, and the bookies nervous.

Statistics

Odds BallklubbD0 - 0L0 - 4L4 - 0L0 - 2D3 - 3
Lillestrøm SKL0 - 3W1 - 4L0 - 2L1 - 0D1 - 1
  • 0.9Goals1
  • 3.3Corners5.4
  • 9.6Fouls9.5
  • 0.9Offsides1.7
  • 2.7Saves2
  • 8.6Total Shots10
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK

Lillestrøm SK61%Odds Ballklubb20%Draw19%Win/Draw/Win
0-310%0-09%1-29%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.570%30%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.548%52%Total Goals Over/Under

Odds Ballklubb and Lillestrøm SK in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb2-1March 16, 2024
  • Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb4-4November 26, 2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-1May 12, 2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-2April 1, 2023
14Table pos12
no current seriesSeriesno current series
0.9Goals1
DRAWLast matchLOSE

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt121727
2SK Brann13927
3Fredrikstad FK12922
4Molde FK12921
5Viking FK11519
6Strømsgodset IF11-117
7KFUM-Kameratene Oslo11015
8Rosenborg BK11-314
9Kristiansund BK12-313
10FK Haugesund11-513
Lillestrøm SK LogoLillestrøm SK11-613
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb12-1013
13Ham-Kam12-110
14Tromsø IL11-510
15Sarpsborg 0811-1110
16Sandefjord Fotball11-49