Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL | Odds & Predictions

Results in this league are hardly ever clear cut, and the Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL game is no different. Putting on a show and performing week-in-week-out is the difference between good and great.

Odds Ballklubb
Tromsø IL
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwaySkagerak Arena | Skien

Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL - a short preview

There might be a deafening silence coming from the Skagerak Arena at the kick-off, but that doesn’t mean that this isn’t a game worth watching. Sad that the fans can’t be there to see this, but these are difficult times, so we need the Eliteserien | Regular Season league to muster on regardless The Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL game on the will be packed full of all the things that we love in football. Guts, determination, and hopefully a little glory. Bookies have their thoughts on this game, and we have our predictions ready.

Statistics

Odds BallklubbL2 - 1W2 - 0L3 - 1D1 - 1D1 - 1
Tromsø ILL0 - 1W1 - 4W3 - 4L1 - 2W0 - 1
  • 1.6Goals1.7
  • 3.9Corners4.2
  • 9.1Fouls9
  • 0.9Offsides0.7
  • 4.1Saves2.1
  • 12Total Shots14.1
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL

Tromsø IL50%Odds Ballklubb28%Draw22%Win/Draw/Win
1-19%1-29%2-27%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.566%34%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.544%56%Total Goals Over/Under

Odds Ballklubb and Tromsø IL in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Tromsø IL - Odds Ballklubb0-1May 7, 2023
  • Tromsø IL - Odds Ballklubb3-2October 15, 2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Tromsø IL2-0April 3, 2022
  • Tromsø IL - Odds Ballklubb2-0October 27, 2021
10Table pos3
no current seriesSeriesno current series
1.6Goals1.7
LOSELast matchLOSE

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt121727
2SK Brann13927
3Fredrikstad FK12922
4Molde FK12921
5Viking FK11519
6Strømsgodset IF11-117
7KFUM-Kameratene Oslo11015
8Rosenborg BK11-314
9Kristiansund BK12-313
10FK Haugesund11-513
11Lillestrøm SK11-613
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb12-1013
13Ham-Kam12-110
Tromsø IL LogoTromsø IL11-510
15Sarpsborg 0811-1110
16Sandefjord Fotball11-49