Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK | Odds & Predictions

If there was such a thing as a standard game in this league, then the Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK would be it. A simple game of football perfectly performed is required but not guaranteed.

Odds Ballklubb
Viking FK
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwaySkagerak Arena | Skien

Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK - a short preview

Every game comes with its own pressures, but this is the Eliteserien | Regular Season where the pressure to succeed is massive. Predictions for the Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK won't be as straight forward as this fixture might suggest. Make no mistake, this is a tough clash at a tough venue, so viewing is compulsory. This week’s kick-off at the Skagerak Arena is at on the . As the season progresses, this competition might start to take a toll on both teams, but that shouldn’t lessen their commitment to bagging all three points. Bookies might be open to suggestions on this one, but our prediction stands.

Statistics

Odds BallklubbD1 - 1L4 - 1W3 - 2D2 - 2L0 - 3
Viking FKL4 - 0W4 - 3W0 - 2D1 - 1W1 - 0
  • 1.8Goals2
  • 4Corners5
  • 10.1Fouls10.6
  • 0.8Offsides1.5
  • 4Saves3.3
  • 10.5Total Shots14.4
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK

Viking FK46%Odds Ballklubb32%Draw22%Win/Draw/Win
1-29%1-19%2-27%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.570%30%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.548%52%Total Goals Over/Under

Odds Ballklubb and Viking FK in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb3-2May 16, 2023
  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb1-1November 13, 2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Viking FK2-1April 18, 2022
  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb3-1December 5, 2021
8Table pos2
no current seriesSeriesno current series
1.8Goals2
DRAWLast matchLOSE

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt304070
2SK Brann302061
3Tromsø IL301561
Viking FK LogoViking FK301358
5Molde FK302651
6Lillestrøm SK30043
7Strømsgodset IF30242
8Sarpsborg 0830341
9Rosenborg BK30-439
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb30-238
11Ham-Kam30-2034
12FK Haugesund30-633
13Sandefjord Fotball30-831
14Vålerenga IF30-1129
15Stabæk IF30-1829
16Aalesunds FK30-5018