Sandefjord Fotball vs Odds Ballklubb | Odds & Predictions

This is no ordinary game, the Sandefjord Fotball vs Odds Ballklubb game is a Derby and that makes a difference. Passion and loyalty to the club will be turned up to the max.

Sandefjord Fotball
Odds Ballklubb
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwayRelease Arena (Sandefjord)

Sandefjord Fotball vs Odds Ballklubb - a short preview

Geographical similarities are the only thing that these teams share. The Sandefjord Fotball vs Odds Ballklubb game is simple, two of the fiercest rival teams in the Eliteserien | Regular Season meet on the in a crucial must win derby. Player talent and team performance are not the only factors in making our predictions for this game. Team loyalty and a fierce historical rivalry adds an extra layer to betting on this game. Points, bragging rights and deep-seated pride, promise to dominate the Release Arena (Sandefjord) in a kick-off in what will already be a tense game.


Sandefjord FotballL5 - 0L1 - 0L1 - 2D0 - 0W4 - 0
Odds BallklubbD1 - 1L3 - 2L0 - 1W0 - 1L2 - 0
  • 1.1Goals0.7
  • 4.6Corners4.4
  • 11.1Fouls10.2
  • 1.7Offsides1
  • 3.1Saves2.5
  • 11.1Total Shots10.9
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Sandefjord Fotball vs Odds Ballklubb

Sandefjord Fotball41%Odds Ballklubb35%Draw24%Win/Draw/Win
0-015%2-013%1-111%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.560%40%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.538%62%Total Goals Over/Under

Sandefjord Fotball and Odds Ballklubb in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Sandefjord Fotball2-1March 24, 2023
  • Sandefjord Fotball - Odds Ballklubb4-1March 12, 2023
  • Sandefjord Fotball - Odds Ballklubb1-3September 10, 2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Sandefjord Fotball0-1May 25, 2022
14Table pos10
3 lostSeriesno current series
LOSELast matchDRAW