Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb odds and predictions

It’s easy to get excited about the Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb game because of the league that they are trying to impress in. Tough games in a tough league have that impact.

Strømsgodset IF
Odds Ballklubb
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwayMarienlyst Stadion | Drammen

Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb - a short preview

Game strategy is simple, dominate the game and collect all the points. That all sounds good on paper, but the Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb game on the will take more than a serious “can do” attitude and a simple plan to swing the game. Kick-off starts at , and anything less than full commitment to the task at hand will result in an unwelcomed return to the drawing board. The Eliteserien | Regular Season league is a tough mistress, and performances are demanded rather than requested, especially at the Marienlyst Stadion. Bookies have this down as a “tough to call” game, and our predictions share that view, which is exactly why we have options.

Statistics

Strømsgodset IFW1 - 3W2 - 0L4 - 1L0 - 1L1 - 0
Odds BallklubbW2 - 1D0 - 0L0 - 4L4 - 0L0 - 2
  • 1.3Goals1
  • 5.5Corners3
  • 9.1Fouls9.4
  • 1.7Offsides1
  • 4.5Saves2.9
  • 13.3Total Shots7.8
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb

Strømsgodset IF61%Draw23%Odds Ballklubb16%Win/Draw/Win
1-013%2-012%1-111%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.548%52%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.526%74%Total Goals Over/Under

Strømsgodset IF and Odds Ballklubb in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Strømsgodset IF - Odds Ballklubb1-3March 9, 2024
  • Strømsgodset IF - Odds Ballklubb3-1October 22, 2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Strømsgodset IF1-1May 29, 2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Strømsgodset IF1-0March 4, 2023
6Table pos10
2 winsSeries2 not lost
1.3Goals1
WINLast matchWIN

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt121727
2SK Brann13927
3Fredrikstad FK12922
4Molde FK12921
5Viking FK11519
Strømsgodset IF LogoStrømsgodset IF11-117
7KFUM-Kameratene Oslo11015
8Rosenborg BK11-314
9Kristiansund BK12-313
10FK Haugesund11-513
11Lillestrøm SK11-613
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb12-1013
13Ham-Kam12-110
14Tromsø IL11-510
15Sarpsborg 0811-1110
16Sandefjord Fotball11-49