Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb odds and predictions

Is the Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb match going to be the game of the week? 90 minutes of solid football will determine that.

Lillestrøm SK
Odds Ballklubb
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwayÅråsen Stadion | Lillestrøm

Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb - a short preview

There might be a deafening silence coming from the Åråsen Stadion at the kick-off, but that doesn’t mean that this isn’t a game worth watching. Sad that the fans can’t be there to see this, but these are difficult times, so we need the Eliteserien | Regular Season league to muster on regardless The Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb game on the will be packed full of all the things that we love in football. Guts, determination, and hopefully a little glory. Bookies have their thoughts on this game, and we have our predictions ready.

Statistics

Lillestrøm SKL4 - 0W1 - 0L3 - 1W2 - 0L1 - 0
Odds BallklubbL1 - 2L2 - 1W2 - 0L3 - 1D1 - 1
  • 1.1Goals1.3
  • 4.4Corners3.9
  • 9.1Fouls8.2
  • 1.2Offsides1
  • 3.6Saves3.9
  • 11.8Total Shots11.5
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Lillestrøm SK vs Odds Ballklubb

Lillestrøm SK51%Odds Ballklubb26%Draw23%Win/Draw/Win
1-111%2-110%1-09%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.558%42%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.535%65%Total Goals Over/Under

Lillestrøm SK and Odds Ballklubb in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-1May 12, 2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-2April 1, 2023
  • Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb0-2October 30, 2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK1-2July 17, 2022
6Table pos10
no current seriesSeries2 lost
1.1Goals1.3
LOSELast matchLOSE

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt121727
2SK Brann13927
3Fredrikstad FK12922
4Molde FK12921
5Viking FK11519
6Strømsgodset IF11-117
7KFUM-Kameratene Oslo11015
8Rosenborg BK11-314
9Kristiansund BK12-313
10FK Haugesund11-513
Lillestrøm SK LogoLillestrøm SK11-613
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb12-1013
13Ham-Kam12-110
14Tromsø IL11-510
15Sarpsborg 0811-1110
16Sandefjord Fotball11-49