Odds & Predictions on Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg BK

The difference between a win or a loss in the Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg BK game could come down to a simple game strategy perfectly performed. Simply put, there is no room for error.

Odds Ballklubb
Rosenborg BK
Eliteserien | Regular Season | NorwaySkagerak Arena | Skien
23
half 1: 1 - 0
10’ Josef Baccay (1-0)
10’ GOAL Filip Rønningen Jørgensen (1-0)
45+1’ Filip Rønningen Jørgensen56’ O. Sæter (1-1)
56’ GOAL C. Holse (1-1)
65’ C. Holse (1-2)
65’ GOAL Erlend Dahl Reitan (1-2)
68’ Olaus Jair Skarsem
76’ Edvard Sandvik Tagseth (1-3)
76’ GOAL O. Sæter (1-3)
80’ GOAL A. Stensrud (2-3)90+1’ R. Giampaoli
90’ Joshua Kitolano

Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg BK - a short preview

Game strategy is simple, dominate the game and collect all the points. That all sounds good on paper, but the Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg BK game on the will take more than a serious “can do” attitude and a simple plan to swing the game. Kick-off starts at , and anything less than full commitment to the task at hand will result in an unwelcomed return to the drawing board. The Eliteserien | Regular Season league is a tough mistress, and performances are demanded rather than requested, especially at the Skagerak Arena. Bookies have this down as a “tough to call” game, and our predictions share that view, which is exactly why we have options.

Statistics

Odds BallklubbD2 - 2L1 - 2D0 - 0W3 - 2W0 - 1
Rosenborg BKW3 - 0D0 - 0W3 - 2D1 - 1W3 - 1
  • 1.1Goals2.2
  • 5Corners4.7
  • 7Fouls10.8
  • 1.9Offsides2.2
  • 3.6Saves2.8
  • 14.7Total Shots13.6
Performance of the last 10 matches

Our Predictions on Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg BK

Rosenborg BK53%Draw24%Odds Ballklubb23%Win/Draw/Win
1-111%0-111%1-210%Correct Score
  • over 2.5under 2.551%49%Total Goals Over/Under
  • over 3.5under 3.529%71%Total Goals Over/Under

Odds Ballklubb and Rosenborg BK in Head 2 Head

Last Meetings

  • Rosenborg BK - Odds Ballklubb1-0April 10, 2022
  • Rosenborg BK - Odds Ballklubb5-0August 22, 2021
  • Odds Ballklubb - Rosenborg BK2-2July 4, 2021
  • Rosenborg BK - Odds Ballklubb4-1October 4, 2020
9Table pos5
no current seriesSeries5 not lost
1.1Goals2.2
DRAWLast matchWIN

Eliteserien | Regular Season Standings

#TeamPldDiff.Pnts
1FK Bodø/Glimt91622
2SK Brann10921
3Fredrikstad FK91220
4Molde FK10717
5Viking FK9215
6KFUM-Kameratene Oslo9013
7Strømsgodset IF9-313
8Ham-Kam10310
9Kristiansund BK9-310
Rosenborg BK LogoRosenborg BK9-410
11FK Haugesund9-510
12Lillestrøm SK9-610
13Sarpsborg 089-710
Odds Ballklubb LogoOdds Ballklubb10-119
15Sandefjord Fotball8-37
16Tromsø IL8-76